We accept various payment methods for your convenience, including credit, debit, and prepaid cards from a range of networks. Additionally, we also accept PayPal, which is the most popular online payment method used worldwide.
If you choose to pay with PayPal, you will be directed to the PayPal payment page, where you will need to log in to your PayPal account using your credentials. If PayPal does not support your currency, your payment will automatically be charged in US dollars.
In case you encounter any difficulties while making a payment, please follow these useful suggestions:
Q: My payment is not going through, what should I do?
If you are unable to pay with your debit or credit card:
- Double-check that all information, including the credit card number, expiration date, CVV code, and billing address, is accurate.
- Verify that you have sufficient funds in your credit or debit account.
- Confirm that your card is authorized, and the default online transaction limit is adequate.
- Try refreshing the page or logging out and then logging back in.
- Place a new order instead of attempting to pay for the same order again.
- Contact your bank if your payment is still declined. To maintain security, most credit card companies automatically block international transactions unless explicitly approved by the cardholders.
- Pay using your credit or debit card via PayPal. If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can securely and easily use the services as a guest.
- Try using a different card.
- Use PayPal to make the payment if you have a PayPal account.
If you are unable to pay using PayPal:
- Check with PayPal to see if there is a transaction limit on your account.
- Note that PayPal rules stipulate that the shipping and billing addresses must be in the same country; otherwise, the payment will be rejected. If PayPal is still not working, please try paying with a debit or credit card, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.